Tranchess is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $CHESS in the USDT market.
CHESS/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about CHESS Deposits & Withdrawals?
Tranchess is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start CHESS trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit CHESS from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade CHESS in our USDT market. When you buy CHESS, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw CHESS in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw CHESS from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Tranchess is a yield enhancing asset tracker with varied risk-return solutions on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Tranchess provides a different risk/return matrix out of a single main fund that tracks a specific underlying asset. The name Tranchess was inspired by the game of chess, as well as the French word “Tranche”, which is often associated with tranche funds that caters to different class of investors with varying risk appetite.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $2.51 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $120,574,588 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $73,812,810 USD
- Circulating Supply: 47,977,666.45 CHESS
- Total Supply: 300,000,000 CHESS
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Original author: Devashri Kulwal
Go to source