Ethereum Name Service is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $ENS in the USDT market.
ENS/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about ENS Deposits & Withdrawals?
Ethereum Name Service is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start ENS trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit ENS from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade ENS in our USDT market. When you buy ENS, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw ENS in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw ENS from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
The Ethereum Name Service is a distributed, open, and extensible naming system on Ethereum. The Ethereum Name Service’s job is to map human-readable names like ‘alice.eth’ to machine-readable identifiers such as Ethereum addresses, other cryptocurrency addresses, content hashes, and metadata. ENS is the governance token of the protocol and is used to participate in the protocol governance and vote on treasury expenditure.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $50.95 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $1,031,576,251 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $142,640,649 USD
- Circulating Supply: 20,244,862.09 ENS
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 ENS
Share this with your friends
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.