Charles Hoskinson, the founder of Cardano – one of the world’s leading blockchain projects – laid out some thought on the last day of 2021. Yesterday, he went live on an hour-long YouTube video, talking about the past, the present, and the future of Cardano and the industry as a whole.
- One of the things that Hoskinson mentioned in the video is that 2022 will probably be one of the best years for the industry and for Cardano, specifically.
- He also outlined that the market grew too quickly and that “we’re going to digest as an industry the consequences for better or worse of becoming so big so quickly.”
- Among some of the predictions he made in the video, he also said that “we’re probably going to have a resolution on the Ripple case,” while also outlining that, at this point, Ripple looks like they’re going to win.
- Hoskinson said that going forward in 2022 and beyond, we’re likely to see a lot of regulatory involvement in the industry, specifically clamping down on DeFi and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- He gave an example of what happened to initial coin offerings (ICOs) and how regulators took an aim at them in 2018 and 2019.
Check live crypto rates here
Start trading today – See our list of exchanges
You have remarked very interesting details! ps decent web site. “Become addicted to constant and never-ending self improvement.” by Anthony D’Angelo.