The metaverse narrative continues to boil, and the latest mention comes from a point of high authority. China’s biggest city appears to be getting serious about it.
- According to a CNBC report, Shanghai is eager to tap into the potential of what many believe to be the next-gen internet.
- Local authorities have issued development plans for the next five years, and one of them mentions the metaverse, according to media reports from China.
- According to a reported translation of an excerpt from the plan’s text, it calls for “encouraging the application of the metaverse in areas such as public services, business offices, social entertainment, industrial manufacturing, production safety, and electronic games.”
- Moreover, the Chinese commission has also stated that it plans to increase the development and research of technologies that underpin the narrative, such as real-time interaction, blockchain, and sensors.
- However, there are no specific timelines for any of the above, other than it being included in a 5-year development plan.
- The metaverse became a very hot topic shortly after Facebook decided to rebrand its company name to Meta in a bid to be a leading force when it comes to building it.
Check live crypto rates here
Start trading today – See our list of exchanges
I simply couldn’t leave your web site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for your visitors?
Is gonna be again continuously to investigate cross-check new
I read this article fully on the topic of the resemblance of
most up-to-date and previous technologies, it’s amazing article.
wonderful submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite specialists of this
sector don’t notice this. You should proceed your writing.
I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!
Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to
say that I’ve truly loved surfing around your weblog posts.
In any case I’ll be subscribing in your feed and I am
hoping you write again soon!
I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of
text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?