Nodle a decentralized IoT (Internet of Things) network on Polkadot providing secure, low-cost connectivity and data liquidity to connect billions of IoT devices, today announced its new partnership with OnFinality, a blockchain infrastructure service that provides both a scalable enhanced API service and a node management platform for the Nodle Chain.
“We are very excited to be working with OnFinality to better manage our node infrastructure. OnFinality will allow us to move away from our existing setup and towards something that is simpler, more automated, and cost-efficient.”
– Eliott Teissonniere, Chief Blockchain Officer at Nodle
The OnFinality integration will allow users to:
- Employ OnFinality’s API service to query a set of RPC and Websocket endpoints for the Nodle Chain. Users will also have access to over 20 additional networks and parachains over Polkadot and Kusama.
- Spin up a full, archive or validator node for Nodle Chain in just a few clicks without having to manage their own infrastructure.
“The team at OnFinality are really enjoying our close relationship with the team at Nodle. They’ve been an excellent and highly technical team to work with, and we’ll continue to scale our service to help them achieve their goal of connecting the world faster.”
– James Bayly, Head of Business Development at OnFinality
OnFinality’s mission is to support all blockchain organizations in the world by providing critical infrastructure so they can focus on their core businesses.
By leveraging OnFinality’s infrastructure expertise the development team at Nodle can focus on building an efficient, stable, and secure wireless network.
“OnFinality’s Substrate-focused operations platform helps accelerate the launch and monitoring of production networks. A very welcome offering in the rapidly moving world of blockchain engineering.”
– Nicholas Young, Blockchain Operations, Nodle
The post OnFinality to build first API service for Polkadot-based IoT network Nodle appeared first on CryptoNinjas.