During the last week bitcoin’s USD value has shed close to 9% as it slipped from $44,239 per unit two days ago, to below the $40K range on Friday. Meanwhile, in the last 24 hours, two sleeping bitcoin block rewards from 2010 woke up after more than a decade of sitting idle. The 100 bitcoins minted in the early days were sent with little concern for privacy, and were worth more than $4 million at the time of transfer.
Blockchain Parsers Catch 2 Block Rewards From 2010 Move 100 Bitcoin
- In the last 24 hours, two bitcoin (BTC) block subsidies stemming from 2010 were caught by blockchain parsers, after the addresses transferred 100 bitcoin. At the time of the transfers, BTC was swapping hands for roughly $40K per unit.
- The first transaction caught by btcparser.com was a 50 BTC coinbase reward that was minted on July 14, 2010, or over 11 years ago. The transaction was transferred to an empty address that now holds 49.99000615 BTC, and was confirmed at block height 723,812. The transfer was parsed by btcparser.com on February 17, 2022, at 10:01 p.m. (UTC).
- Metrics from blockchair.com gave the first transaction, a privacy score of 0, which is a “critical” privacy rating. Blockchair.com says the transfer had “four vulnerabilities discovered for the privacy involved in this address.” For instance, “matched addresses” were identified in the BTC transaction.
- The next block reward worth 50 BTC was also caught by btcparser.com on February 18, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. (UTC). Privacy on this particular transfer was a bit higher, as it scored a 45 according to Blockchair.com’s privacy meter. “Three vulnerabilities [were] discovered for the privacy involved in this address” including “matched addresses.”
- Both BTC block subsidies for 50 bitcoin per reward were both minted within two days of each other. While the first transaction spent on Thursday was minted on July 14, 2010, the transfer on Friday was a block reward minted two days later on July 16, 2010.
- There haven’t been that many 2010 BTC block subsidies spent in 2022. There was one 50 BTC block reward from 2010 spent last month on January 22, and the funds transferred at block height 719,822. So far, the two spent on Thursday and on Friday this week were the only two 2010 block rewards transferred this month. The total since the first of the year equates to approximately three block rewards from 2010 spent in 2022.
- 2022 has not seen the mystery whale from 2010 that has transferred thousands upon thousands of old block rewards minted that year.
- In addition to the two block rewards from 2010 spent on February 17 and 18, btcparser.com caught 100 BTC from June 21, 2011, transfer to another wallet after more than a decade at block height 723,909.
What do you think about the two 2010 bitcoin block rewards waking up and the 100 bitcoin from this era transferred during the last 24 hours? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.
Check live crypto rates here
Start trading today – See our list of exchanges
I am constantly invstigating online for ideas that can aid me. Thx!
cialis prix sildenafil 25mg en ligne acheter 25mg du sildenafil
prednisone 5mg price buy viagra viagra 100mg tablet
cheap ramipril 10mg purchase temovate for sale azelastine 10 ml uk
order clonidine 0.1mg order spiriva generic buy tiotropium bromide for sale
Really superb information can be found on weblog.
You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most persons will go along with with your website.
Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Absolutely indited written content, Really enjoyed studying.
Throughout this great scheme of things you receive an A just for hard work. Where exactly you misplaced us ended up being on all the particulars. You know, it is said, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn’t be much more correct right here. Having said that, allow me say to you precisely what did do the job. Your text is certainly incredibly persuasive and this is probably why I am making the effort to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, even though I can certainly notice the leaps in reasoning you come up with, I am not really convinced of just how you seem to unite your details which help to make the final result. For now I will, no doubt yield to your issue but hope in the near future you link your dots much better.
Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I get actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment you get entry to constantly quickly.