When it comes to discovering a crypto sports betting site that offers betting lines on snooker there is plenty of options available. Whether you are searching for a pure Bitcoin or multiple-cryptocurrency betting site, an anonymous or extra secure site, you will find an option here.
We have listed the best options for anyone looking to bet on snooker with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency and provided some useful tips to make your snooker gambling journey a little more smooth.
Stake is a sports betting platform internationally recognized as the go-to destination for cryptocurrency gambling. It is a licensed gambling site that has more than enough credentials for you to bet with. Stake allows you to bet on the Triple Crown tournaments and others throughout the year.
Stake is also well known for its sports bonuses. These promotions are tied to big sporting events, so head over to Stake before the next big snooker tournament and you could find a great bonus to match the occasion.
BC.Game is an up-and-coming gambling platform that has made itself a household name because of its major sponsors which include the Argentina National Football team and the abundance of cryptocurrencies accepted on the site.
You can deposit with and bet on Snooker with over one hundred different crypto options, so this platform is good for those looking to bet on a platform that allows most digital currencies. It is a licensed betting platform that is slowly making its way up the rankings.
Duckdice is a betting platform that was started in the early parts of 2017. It is known for its casino games but also features a sportsbook. It, unfortunately, doesn’t offer any welcoming bonuses for its newcomers.
The betting site allows over 30 different cryptocurrencies, and these include the major currencies such as Bitcoin. On the snooker side, it offers tournaments such as the WST Classic and the Snooker World Cup.
FortuneJack is a gambling platform licensed under the Curacao Authorities. It allows Bitcoin and crypto betting. It is well known for its casino side but also features a strong sportsbook.
FortuneJack offers odds on snooker tournaments such as the Outright League and the WST Classic. FotuneJack offers bonuses for the first three deposits, and the first bonus is activated by a deposit of at least 0.002 BTC.
The platform accepts over 18 cryptocurrencies and offers odds on a good variety of major snooker tournaments, these include tournaments such as the WST Classic.
DuelBits makes the list of best crypto snooker betting sites because it is among the most easy-to-use sites we have come across. You can sign in with your Google account, deposit from a wide variety of crypto options, and bet on snooker with ease. The platform looks as good on mobile as it does on desktop, and runs smoothly. With live bets available on big snooker tournaments, you will never miss a bet with Duelbits.
What is snooker crypto betting?
Crypto sports betting in general is when you place bets using cryptocurrency instead of traditional currencies. In recent times, crypto sports betting sites are abundant, and at a majority of these, you can bet on snooker.
These sites allow you to bet on snooker using a variety of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and many more. While some sites are pure Bitcoin betting sites, meaning they only accept deposits and withdrawals in Bitcoin, others accept up to over one hundred cryptocurrencies.
How we select the best snooker crypto betting sites
When selecting the sportsbooks we recommend for snooker betting, we take into account several factors. We are not purely listing any site that allows you to bet on the snooker with cryptocurrency, but the best possible ones too.
- Licensed platforms: The betting sites should be licensed, and most of the biggest crypto-gambling sites are licensed under the Curacao Gaming Authorities.
- Best odds: We look for sites that offer the best possible odds, so when you are placing a bet on the snooker you are getting the most for your money.
- Bonuses: We include the sites with the best possible bonuses and promotions to make sure that you maximize the best possible money that you can get.
How to choose a snooker crypto betting site
Crypto betting has come a long way since the early days of Bitcoin, and it is now more accessible to bet on Snooker than ever.
- Legitimacy: Check the site is licensed and regulated by a reputable authority. This helps ensure the site is operating transparently and fairly.
- Consensus: Read plenty of online reviews and check ratings to see what other trusted sources have to say about the site.
- Accessibility: You should be able to access the gambling site anytime from anywhere. This means the site should load well on a desktop and work perfectly on mobile.
- Crypto options: Look for a site that accepts the cryptocurrency you want to bet with. Some sites might only accept Bitcoin, while others will accept a great variety.
- Security: Look for a site that seriously takes security into account. Many sites now offer two-factor authentication and allow you to track when and where your account was logged in to.
- Bonuses: New players can find some big welcome bonuses, and regular bettors can join reward programs, allowing you to get more for your money.
Popular cryptocurrencies for Snooker betting
Snooker crypto betting sites accept a wide variety of crypto options. The most popular cryptocurrencies for snooker gambling are still the big ones.
- Bitcoin (BTC): Bitcoin is the largest and most well-known cryptocurrency in the world. It is widely used by online sportsbooks and a popular option among sports bettors.
- Ethereum (ETH): By market capitalization, Ethereum is the second-largest cryptocurrency and is widely used for a variety of applications, including sports betting. It has faster transaction times than Bitcoin and is frequently preferred by users who value speed.
- Litecoin (LTC): Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency founded in 2011. It is popular among sports bettors due to its quick transaction times and low fees.
Gone are the days when you could only bet with Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum. Sportsbooks like BC.Game accepts up to 100 different crypto coins. This is an extreme case, but the takeaway is if you want to gamble with a certain coin there is a good chance you can find a sportsbook that accepts it.
Types of snooker bets
The great thing about snooker is you get great flexibility to bet the way you want. And at snooker crypto sites you will find a variety of different bet types.
- Match winner: This is a straightforward bet on which player will win the match.
- Frame winner: With this type of bet, you are betting on which player will win a specific frame within the match.
- Handicap betting: This is where one player is given a handicap in terms of frames, which means they start the match with a deficit. The handicap makes the betting more even and increases the odds of a closer match.
- Total points: This bet involves predicting the total number of points that will be scored in the match.
- Highest break: This type of bet involves predicting which player will achieve the highest break during the match.
- Outright winner: This is a bet on which player will win the tournament outright.
- Special bets: Some bookmakers offer special bets such as predicting the exact scoreline, the number of century breaks, or even the color of the first ball potted.
Snooker betting tips and strategies
Research the players
Keep track of each player’s form and head-to-head records. It’s always good to know their strengths and weaknesses, and their performances on different types of tables. This could give you an upper hand.
Discover value bets
Look for odds that are higher than you think they should be. Maybe the betting sites do not rate the player high enough. Some players can fly under the radar and this is a great opportunity to find good value odds.
In-play betting allows you to bet on a match as it is happening. Maybe you notice something live others don’t, or you see a bit of opportunity coming. It pays to stay on your toes when betting.
Consider the venue
Different snooker venues can have an impact on the players’ performances. Some players are comfortable on one type of table, while others can crumble in the wrong venues. So take into account the setting of the tournament.
Use multiple sportsbooks
Shop around different sportsbooks to find the best possible odds. You may find that one sportsbook is offering better odds on a particular player than another platform. Takes a little time but in the long run, it can win you money. And once you did it once, you know where to go next time.
A short history of Snooker
The game of snooker dates back to 1875. However, the first-ever World Champion only came in 1927, over half a decade later, which was taken by the legendary Joe Davis, and since then the sport has been home to many legendary players. These include the likes of Dennis Taylor, Mark Selby, Jimmy White, and the famous Rocket, Ronnie O’Sullivan.
Fast forward to modern times, the sport has now become internationally recognized and widely available for gambling with both crypto and fiat currencies.
Major snooker tournaments
The good news for bettors there is a constant flow of snooker tournaments taking place across the world to watch and bet on. The three major tournaments however are known collectively as the Triple Crown.
World Snooker Championship
The World Snooker Championship dates back to 1927 and is the most prestigious tournament in world snooker. Since 1969 the tournament has played out in a knockout format, starting with 32 players who battle it out for the grand prize.
The invitational Masters tournament has been held annually every year since 1975 and is the second-longest-running tournament in world snooker following the World Snooker Championship. The tournament sees the top 16 players in the world rankings invited to play for the title in London annually.
Held in York, England, the UK Championship was first held in 1977. Ronnie O’Sullivan has won the tournament a record seven times. The prize pool for the tournaments is over £1,000,000 and is held towards the end of the year.